WHERE'S MY HOA ($31.80/month) PAYMENT GOING??
Streets, swales, parks and other open spaces, including all grass
plots and other planted areas within the line of rights-of-way,
which areas exist for the general use of all the lot owners in St.
Augustine Shores Subdivision:
• FPL: street and common areas lighting
• FPL: Fountains
• Flags and flagpole maintenance
• Utilities for common areas: water, telephone & propane
• Mowing of swales & common areas
• Landscape and maintenance of center islands
• Christmas lights at entrances
• Rebuilding and maintenance of fishing pier
• Maintenance of walking and bicycle paths
• Maintenance of playground
• Maintenance of swimming pool and bath houses
• Maintenance of compound storage lot
• Maintenance of tennis/pickle ball courts
• Compound, pier and pool security/keycards
• Irrigation supplies
• Lake management, including fountain maintenance
• Trimming and tree removal from green belt/common areas
• Pest control
• Trash disposal & recycling
• Wildlife control/trapping services
• Mulch and pine straw
• Shores vehicle maintenance & fuel
• Reserve account
• Shores Observer monthly report & advertising
• Office staff
• Office supplies
• Tax expenses
• CPA expenses
• Legal expenses
• Annual Meeting: printing package, ballots and postage.
• Annual Coupon book: printing and postage
The cost of the pier repair/replacement is $248,750. The pier is available to all HOA members. Enjoy fishing, watching sunrise and sunsets, bird-watching, and spot dolphins and manatees.
Storm Water Drainage Repair
Storm water drainage pipe $76,770. Recent damage to part of the system has caused the ground to collapse between the homes of our Shores neighbors, creating a dangerous situation and demanded immediate action. Unfortunately, parts of the storm water drainage system are the property of the Shores and not St. Johns’ County.
Tennis court resurfacing and nets $13,650. Tennis/Pickle ball courts, (adjacent to the baseball field) are available to Shores residents.
Basketball Court at Aragon Park
Striping and new hoop $9,140. The old shuffle board courts have been re-purposed into a basketball court. Unfortunately, the new hoop needs repair.
Riverview Club’s Restrooms
The counter tops of both restrooms at the Riverview Club $4,231, have been updated.
Cost of pier repair/replacement is $248,750.
Update the counter tops of both restrooms at the Riverview Club $4,231