ST. AUGUSTINE SHORES PIER ACCESS ( Residents Only)
Due to an uptick in vandalism such as:
Graffiti on benches
Destruction of sink/faucet
Removing/Stealing trash cans
Bicycles obstructing access
NEW HOURS FOR THE PIER as of 8/7/20
7 am – 9 pm
-DO NOT TRESPASS -
Pier Access by keycard to Shores Residents Only:
• Turn-in your old pier key if you have one.
• Provide a valid photo ID with Shores address.
• Provide copy of current lease if you are a tenant.
• Keycard fee: $5.00
Please call the office at 904-797-6441 for more information.
• Use at own risk
• Must be Shores resident
• Rod limit: 2 (two) per angler
• No fishing from the gazebo/sitting area
• Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
• No running
• No alcoholic beverages
• No overnight camping
• No standing on rails or diving
• No skateboards, bicycles, rollerblades or scooters
• No animals
• No loud radio
• Deposit all garbage in trash cans
• No balloons or fireworks of any type
• Docking of boats prohibited
• Vandals will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law
• Report any maintenance needs to the Shores Office
This is a family pier. Please keep it clean. Please be respectful and courteous to all other guests.
Failure to comply will result in your pier access being revoked. Video surveillance in use.